The Carlson CST50137 ABS wheel speed sensor is an OEM-quality replacement for select Toyota Camry, Toyota Solara, Toyota Avalon, and Lexus ES300 vehicles. Each ABS sensor is designed to closely match your desired application, with wire lengths and connector designs precisely matching those of the original. Premium materials and precise OE design ensure a water-tight connection that ensures an accurate fit while preventing corrosion. Protective wiring sleeves shield the ABS sensor wires from chafing and exposure to dirt, moisture, and other contaminants.
Manufacturer: Carlson Quality Brake Parts
Part Number: CST50137
Weight: 4.8 ounces
Dimensions: 7.2 x 9 x 1.5 inches
Origin: North America
Maximum compatibility with select Toyota and Lexus vehicles
- Precisely matches OE wire lengths and connection designs
- Reinforced plastic housings engineered to withstand the elements
- Includes grommets and wire clips for proper mounting and routing
- Water-tight connections and protective wire harness sleeve prevent moisture intrusion
- Part matches OE signatures for maximum compatibility with vehicle ECU
- Designed for easy installation
Not universal for all Toyota and Lexus vehicles
- ABS sensor replacement may require OBDII code reset
Whether you’re a professional or a DIYer, you’ll enjoy the OEM-grade quality and reliability of this ABS sensor. Although this ABS sensor is designed to match the exact length of your original equipment, make sure to double-check the length and fitment of this product prior to installation.
ABS Sensor Advice
The Importance of Purchasing Quality ABS Sensors
Learn how your ABS sensor works, how it fails, and why you should install only quality ABS sensor kits to protect your car and family.
Featured ABS Wheel Speed Sensor
Brake Line Kit Review
Review and Roundup for Carlson Brake Line Kits
Discover the differences, pros, and cons found in Carlson Brake Line Kits for zinc-steel, nickel-copper, and PVF brake lines.