This Carlson brake line product, available in 3/16″ diameter, gives you 50 feet of durable nickel-copper brake line coil for nearly any brake system repair or rebuild project. High-quality nickel-copper construction resists rust and corrosion, meaning it’ll last longer than similar brake lines made from traditional steel. It’s also more flexible than steel, allowing for easier bending and flaring using basic brake line tools.
Manufacturer: Carlson Quality Brake Parts
Part Number: H8350NC
Weight: 3.35 pounds
Dimensions: 600 x 14 x 0.2 inches
Origin: North America
Designed to bend and flare easily
- Ideal for installation in tight areas
- Features high burst strength due to thick wall construction
- Compatible with most light-duty vehicles made for the U.S. and Canada
- Designed to outlast traditional steel brake lines
- Resists rust and corrosion
- Conforms to SAE J527, ASTM A254, and SMMT C5B specifications
Does not include brake line fittings
Whether you’re a professional or a DIYer, Carlson’s 50-foot nickel-copper brake line coil offers an affordable way to finish any brake system rebuild. Compared to traditional steel, the nickel-copper construction makes it easier to perform complex bends, especially in tight areas. The only downside is that you’ll have to supply your own brake line fittings. Don’t forget to double-check your vehicle’s brake line sizes before installation.
Brake Line Advice
Learn how brake hardware works, how it wears out over time, and why these important parts are often not replaced during a routine brake job.